Monday, July 27, 2009

alamanda putrajaya

last sat me,vivienne,yuinhan and ah sim going to alamanda..
hahha..
we go by bus..
need 1 hour and more to reach there lo..
but only cost RM2 only..
hahahaa..
very very cheap.. 
we reach there almost 12 sth lo..
then we go buy movie ticket lo..
we choose to see land of the lost..
very very funny lo..
the monkey so so so..........
the movie not bad to watch lo...
hehe..
after movie,we went shopping..
yuinhan and me buy many things lo..
hahahahaahaha...
vivi say us are shopping queen lo..
coz i buy a pair of shoes,eye mask,mask and eye brown...
my shoes..hehehe...
my eye mask...
tat day yuinhan and me spend the most...
aiya..
so long din shopping le mah..
so wan buy something la..
heheheeh...
then we decide to cook pasta,so we go to buy the ingredients lo..
hehehehehe...
then after bek to cyberia,they come my house to cook lo..
our dinner is so nice lo..
got so many sausages lo...
hehehe..
we eat until very full lo..
after tat we eat apple as dessert lo..
hehehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment