Saturday, August 29, 2009

siam express+jusco

today i went bek to hometown from cyberjaya with my cousin..
i reach here around 11 in the morning..
when reach home..i saw my small sis still in her sweet dream...
not yet wake up..
she really pig lo..
hahahahhhaa..
then after that i also very tired..
coz very early wake up so wan sleep lo..
so tired lo..
when i sleep until 2 like this,my mum call me wake up..
she say wan go eat thai food..
then call me go to bath lo..
hehehe..
actually i also dono go where to eat..
i thought go to we always eat de tat shop..
but at last i just know go to jusco there siam express to eat lo..
when we reach there..
nobody in tat shop..
maybe puasa so nobody go there to eat lo..
the shop only got we one family only..
heheheehe..
after we eat,we go shopping lo..
my sis and me go to FOC  to see lo..
then my sis like a bag,then i say buy la..
i give u present..
coz her birthday present i also not yet give her..
so i buy for her lo..
after that we go buy NUTOX facial..
this is new brand intro from my sis and my mum..
i buy one facial and one sun block..
the photo of the day...
this is my family photo..
haha...
tomyam seafood soup
lemon fish..yummy yummy^^
my sis and my father..
me and my mother..
hehehehe...
my NUTOX facial and sun block...

No comments:

Post a Comment