Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas eve 2010♥♥♥

Hurray~~
Santa claus is coming to town~~
Finally Christmas.....=)
My friends and me hang out for the christmas celebration...
before christmas my mood already spoil because of some reason...
Anyway,i enjoy my christmas celebration~~

We depart from cyberjaya at 4 something in the afternoon because we scare traffic jam..
but on the way we still met the traffic jam..
while waiting for the traffic jam,we snap photo all the time...
We stuck in the traffic jam almost two hours..






About six something we reach the curve..
before start our planning,we went for lunch+dinner..
then we start our planning...
find the present for the present exchange section...










After that ,we went to THE LIBRARY~~
just can say christmas eve every places also crownded...
Inside library,we play,we snap photo,we enojoy ourselves~~
We snap many photo on that day~~










After that,we play the snow and spray each other....
All peoples also play so high until all peoples so wet.....






At last,i enjoyed my christmas celebration~~
i love my friendsssss~~♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment