Monday, October 3, 2011

sweet escape ♥♥♥

waynie come visit me after my final...
i feel very proud that i would brave to find waynie and bring her come my hostel..
it's so nice that we can meet each other at kl..
before that,we already promise that want come to find each other but at last also no have chance..

last Friday,waynie follow me and vivien,ching yee and kai jun and his friend went to sunway..
this is the 1st she went to sunway pyramid...
at first,we plan that wan go for the padini all RM5 store but we went there...
there full of people and make us don't feel to walk in also..
after that,we plan go sunway pyramid to enjoy the air con ..

we went for our lunch before we start our shopping..
i admit that i am shopaholic...
i spend so much but i enjoy it..
because it's was long long time i din went to shopping ...

we took many photos on that day..
and enjoy shopping..
all of us also bought alot..
it's a sweet escape after my exam...
i enjoy my life with my dear friends..
thanks you guys..
love you all..♥♥♥










our dinner...jojo little kitchen..=)



 our dessert...snowflake...=)


No comments:

Post a Comment