Friday, February 18, 2011

Freeeeeeeeeeeee~~

I am free from my final exam......
so so so so so so happy...
can take a long rest after final exam...
i totally not enough sleep during my final....
and i can't celebrate my chinese new year because of the final exam..
i start my holiday start from today...
totally can pps whole day ,can sleep until very late..
can do whatever i want to do..
and the most important thing i going back to penang this sunday...
i very miss them..
some of them i can't meet because of the final...
so now i going back to meet them...
and waynie khor...
i miss u so much la..
so many things wan tell u..
hahahhhaahahahahaahhahahahahaha.......

2 comments:

  1. haha..
    coz u din say wan meet me also mah..
    they date me long time liao lo..hehe..XD
    ur blog still dun wan update a??
    and help me click the nuffnang ya..thx thx..=)

    ReplyDelete