Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reunion Dinner~~

today is "san zam mei" in hokkien mean that is reunion day..
my pretty mum start prepare dinner at 4sth in the evening..
our reunion dinner is eat steamboat..
i prefer eat steamboat in house because we can eat whatever we want to eat...
and can eat as long as we like..

We finish our dinner very early...
After that,we all watch the my astro program together..
i like the feel when all family member gather together..

After that,i get my first angpao from my lovely dad...
my sis get the super big angpao from my dad..
coz she tell dad that she wan the super big angpao..
then my dad give her the super hyper big angpao..
hahahahaa..

my wish for the year:
1. my final can pass all
2.21st birthday present can be special
3.my family member all goes in healthy
4.secret*hahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment