Monday, January 19, 2009

shopping day =)

ytd wake up very early lo..
coz mum say wan clean house mah..
so she wake me and sis at 7 sth in the morning..
wake up in so ealry morning is a suffer thing for me..
coz everytime i wake up at 11 sth or 12 sth de..
hahahahahaha..
then we help her clean kitchen and outside house..
we finish cleaning at 11 am..
then feel tired le..
after tat,i go nap awhile..
but 10 more mins mum wake me up again lo..
coz she wan clean the balcony too..
after finish cleaning,i very very tired lo..
and mum got promise say wan bring me go shopping de mah..
but so late le..
dono she wan go anot lo..
then i go her room and ask her lo..
she say ok..
ahhahaaha..
so happy...
after preparing lo..we go queensbay lo..
hahaha..
i so so so so long time din go there le..
at there,i met bubble,maggie,liang wei lo...
bubble become pretty lo..
hahahaha...
i got some cant recongnize her lol..
today i got buy many clothes lo..
so happy lo...
hahaha..
my sis also got mah...
after tat,i go find my aunt thn we go eat dinner lo..
before going i go find suhyin lo..
coz my sis wan take lens from her..
hahha..
yesterday was a happy and nice day...
this is me and my sis...
her face got some weird lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment