Friday, June 19, 2009

1st week in cyber

monday

tis day is my 1st class at cyber campus..

cyber campus is too big and easy to get lost..

i get lost when i find my class..

but luckily i find it..

nothing happen in today..

at nite i go dinner with my roomate at cyberia food court..

the food quite ok and cheap..

tuesday

actually today i no have class..

but i register one more sub so have 3 hours class..

the lecture very young and friendly..

she very strict also..

hehehe..

at nite i dinner with alice and my roomate..

wednesday

i have 8am class so need to wake up early..

not like in ixora..

i can sleep until 7.30am..

now i need to wake up at 7 am ..

coz go to class need 10 mins and more..

at nite i cook myself in house..

heheehhe..

thursday..

as usual i go to class..

i went to cls event at nite with alex..

hehehe..

they say me and alex..

swt...

after that yumcha with them..

hahaha..

i come bek at 11.30pm..

for me is too early lo..

coz at melaka i always yumcha until 2 or 3am lo..

hahaha...

friday

my roomate going bek after class..

so i alone at home..

i get a good news..

he will come to find me..

hahaha..

i am so happy coz long time din saw him lo..

hehehehehe..

saturday

he reach here 11sth in the morning..

then need to wait jia ling them wake up just go for lunch..

we wait until 2 sth,they just wake up..

then our lunch become dinner..

hahahah..

after that we go jia ling unit to wait them..

at there,i know a new fren,yi wei-my shi fu..

he very pro in accounting..

hahaha..

u see i so good at here also promote for u..

hehehe..

at nite,i go yumcha with xiao man they all..

coz they come cyber..

hehehehehe..

sunday

we go lunch at 1 sth..

we go old town there eat..

eros fetch us to there..

eros also my new fren in cyber..

hehehee..

after that we stay at jing hao's unit..

we play typing maniac..

hahaha..

then after that he going bek..

thanx for come find me..

i am very happy..

at nite i cook with roomate..

end of my 1st week in cyber..

hehehehe..

i wan to thanx jia ling and alice..

thankyou very much^^

No comments:

Post a Comment