Friday, June 12, 2009

amp square

this few days less online mah..

so din update my blog lo..

and this is late post also..

waynie say me din update about gathering de..

haahahha..

 now i update lo..

hehehhe..

last sunday,we 5C3 gathering again lo..

but this times less people..

coz many ppls cant attend lo..

actually,we decide go autocity gathering..

but waynie say always go autocity wan change place,

then she wan sing k..

so we decide go sunway sing k lo..

at first,we scare the price coz sunday mah..

then me,jayson and waynie reach first..

we go to ask lo..

12-2 appointment already full ..

so we book 2 pm lo..

the price Rm20++ each person..

the we three scare ivan and hooi hooi angry so we ask them lo..

but luckily they ok lo..

hahhaa..

that day got choelyn,waynie,jayson,hooi hooi,ivan and me lo..

although very less people,but we very happy and very high..

hehehheehehe..

we sing k until 5 pm lo..

we take many photos lo..

I LOVE GATHERING!!!

I LOVE 5C3

No comments:

Post a Comment