Tuesday, June 30, 2009

cyber life2

haha..

i long time din update le lo..

paiseh la..

always busy assignment so not free to update lo..

i think i can adapt cyber life..

although cant always go out like melaka..

but now sometimes i will go out with my fren them..

weekend i can go to stay my cousin's house at puchong..

time pass so fast lo..

now already 3rd week in cyber le..

last week i go watch transformer with jia ling them...

transformer i think just ok ok ..

i don't so like it maybe my expectation too high..

then after that we go seoul garden to eat lo..

eat until very full lo..

hahahah..

then after that we celebrate min jie's birthday at cyberia lo..

hahaha..

all senior just me junior only lo..

heheehehe..

then at weekend i go stay my cousin's house at puchong..

watch astro whole day lo..

hahaha..

at nite eat kfc and watch astro lo..

hahahah..

the next day my cousin bring me go IoI mall..

we go eat sakkei sushi lo..

so nice lo..

hahaha..

then shop awhile lo..

but buy nothing..

hehehe..

then at night i going bek to cyber..

No comments:

Post a Comment