Thursday, June 11, 2009

movie

hehehe..

long time din update my blog le..

coz my house no have wireless router so if wan online very ma fan..

so i lazy online lo..

hahahahahah..

just came back from sunway with angelia and shizu lo..

we go for movie..

angel and demons

very nice lo..

i hope still got next episode lo..

then we go shopping awhile lo..

i buy a singlet,a mirror lo..

heheheh..

i like the singlet lo..

buy from FOS lo..

just cost Rm10 only..

hehehehhehe...

then we going bek lo..

suddenly shizu say wan eat chicken ...

then we go to nan mei yuan da pai tang eat lo..

so many peoples lo..

i meet many peoples also..

hehehehe..

tmr i going bek le..

coz my holiday is almost finish le..

monday open school le..

need start my life in new environment le...

wish me good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment